The Borough of Hamburg Land Use Board is authorized to adopt bylaws governing its procedural operation. It oversees the Borough’s Master Plan and performs in accordance with the Municipal Land Use Law N.J.S.A 40:55-D et seq.
Meetings are held the second Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM (unless otherwise noted) in the Municipal Building.
It is suggested that applicants seek the advice of professionals (i.e., engineers, planners, attorneys, etc.) prior to submitting applications for the Land Use Board.
- Applications must be submitted at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the date of hearing. No application will be scheduled for hearing without first being deemed “complete” and correspondence has been sent to applicant confirming same.
- Notice must be published in the New Jersey Herald, the official newspaper of the Borough, at least 10 days prior to the date of hearing, not including the hearing date. Notice to all utilities and property owners within 200’ must be served at least 10 days prior to the hearing date, not including the actual date of hearing.
Legal Notices for applications before the Board, actions of the Board and meeting cancellations are advertised in the New Jersey Herald and the New Jersey Sunday Herald.
973-827-9230 x 4013
- Chairman Class IV - Tom Watts
- Vice Chairman Class IV - Daniel Hall
- Class I Member - Paul Marino
- Class III Member - Richard Krasnomowitz
- Class IV Member - George Alakpa
- Class IV Member - John Haig
- Class IV Member - Guy Harby
- Class IV Member - Jeannette Tempe
- Class IV Member - Sam Villagomez
- Class IV Member (Alt.) - Glen "Davey" Roberts
- Class IV Member (Alt. 2) - Emily Banta
- Secretary - Wendy Brick
- Board Attorney - Glenn Kienz, Esq of Weiner Law Group LLP
- Board Planner - Ken Nelson, PP of The Nelson Consulting Group
- Board Engineer - John Ruschke, PE of Mott MacDonald
The Borough of Hamburg Land Use Board will meet the second Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are held at the Municipal Building located at 16 Wallkill Avenue, Hamburg, New Jersey 07419.
- Monday 1/13/2020
- Monday 2/10/2020
- Monday 3/9/2020
- Monday 4/13/2020
- Monday 5/11/2020
- Monday 6/8/2020
- Monday 7/13/2020
- Monday 8/10/2020
- Monday 9/14/2020
- October - date to be determined
- Wednesday 11/11/2020
- Monday 12/14/2020
- Monday 1/11/2021– re-organization