- Cable – Service Electric Cable TV
800-992-0135 or www.secable.com
- Electric – JCP&L – 800-662-3115 or www.firstenergycorp.com
JCP&L has introduced its “24/7 Power Center”, the industry’s leading online map that delivers fast and accurate outage information to desktop, smartphone and mobile devices. to explore the new outage map visit http://outages.firstenergycorp.com/nj.html
With winter upon us, the efforts of the Road Department would like to keep vehicles off snowed covered roads. JCP&L has come out with a communication tool for local customers to assist residents when there are outages. The program is called “my town.” On www.jcp-l.com there is an enhanced 24/7 power central online outage map which displays outages, with best-available estimated restoration times and the cause of the service disruption. Alerts and Text messaging are now available to enhance billing and outage communications. JCP&L’s new alert and text messaging technologies make it easy for customers to access important information about their elective service. These tools will compliant the mobile website and Smartphone apps of the company.
Go to www.firstenergycorp.com/connect, to sign up for alerts and text messaging and to learn more.
- Alerts offer important notifications related to outages or bills.
- Text messaging gives customers more flexibility.
- Mobile website and Smartphone App.
- For information regarding the enhanced 24/7 power center and new mytown municipal web pages visit www.jcp-l.com
- Garbage Pick Up – Waste Management – 800-745-5616 or 973-383-5092 or www.wm.com
- Gas – Elizabethtown Gas – 800-522-4560 or www.elizabethtowngas.com
- Phone – CenturyLink – 800-829-8009 or www.centurylink.com
- Recycling – Hardyston Township – 973-823-7020 or www.hardyston.com
- Water and Sewer – Borough of Hamburg – 973-827-9230 ext. 16