Interested in giving back to your community and helping out? Take a look at one of the openings we have below:
- Fire Department – contact (973) 827-5577 all training and uniforms are paid for.
- EMS – contact (973) 271-9031 all training and uniforms are paid for.
- Recreation Commission: must be willing to help out at events and attend meetings. Contact Kathy Garrett (973) 827-9230 ext.4012
- Historic Preservation Commission: immediate opening for a full member position. This is a Class A position and the interested person must be knowledgeable in building design. This position may be filled by someone outside the Borough who meets the building design requirements and has an interest in local history and/or historic preservation.
- Land Use Board: immediate opening for 2 alternate positions. This is a Class IV position and is for a 2 year term. You must be a resident of Hamburg who holds no other municipal office, position or employment.