If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Mike, DPW foreman, at (973) 827-7702.
Street Lights on the Blink? Tell JCP&L so repairs can be made.
Here are the best ways to report a streetlight outage:
- Call us at 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) and say “streetlight” after the greeting.
- Use this link to report the lighting problem online.
- When reporting an outage, let us know:
- Your name and phone number (in case we need more information).
- Address where the streetlight is located (nearest house or business address and the nearest cross street).
- Number on the utility pole.
- What is wrong with the streetlight (damaged pole; broken light fixture; light is off at night, on during the day, or flickers).
Pothole Assistance from NJDOT:
To expedite roadway repairs, the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) wants you to know ho easy it is to report potholes, without having to call or write a letter. If you spot a pothole on a STATE ROADWAY ONLY, I.E.: Route 23 or Route 94, help is just a “click” away. Just go to: www.nj.gov/transportation
When the NJDOT home page appears, simply click on the Pothole Reporting Link. There you will find easy to follow instructions on how to report a pothole, roadway debris, litter, graffiti and – even animal carcasses. This site also provides links to the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, NJ TRANSIT and county pothole hotlines.
NJDOT encourages you to take full advantage of this instantly accessible service. You can be the NJDOT’s eyes and ears and help keep our roads safe and clean.