Council Member Daniel Barr, Council Member Richard Krasnomowitz, Council Member John Burd, Mayor Paul Marino, Council Member Russell Law, Council Member Ronald Garrett, Council Member Mark Sena.
- Tonight’s mayor and council meeting has been cancelled (6/19/2017).
- The July 3rd, 2017 meeting of the Mayor and Council has been cancelled
- MEETING CANCELLATION: The meeting of the Land Use Board scheduled for Monday, April 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. has been cancelled. All matters pending before the Board will be carried to the next regularly scheduled meeting of the Land Use Board to be held on Monday, May 8, 2017 beginning at 7:00 PM at the Municipal Building located at 16 Wallkill Avenue, Hamburg, New Jersey 07419.
- Have FUN and get PAID while participating in democracy. Board of Elections training classes are being scheduled now – call Jeannie for more information 973-579-0950 x4 – INFO
- 2017 Animal Licenses for dog and cats are due by January 31st. A $5.00 a month late fee will begin as of February 1st.
- Public Service Promotion of New Jersey’s 2016 Hardest Hit Funding and Foreclosure Prevention Application – Money is available for eligible homeowners. Please go to: www.njhousing.gov/foreclosure
- The Borough of Hamburg has changed phone systems. When calling the borough please listen carefully as the options / extensions have changed.