Council Member Daniel Barr, Council Member Richard Krasnomowitz, Council Member John Burd, Mayor Paul Marino, Council Member Russell Law, Council Member Ronald Garrett, Council Member Mark Sena.
- 2016 Gypsy Moth Control Program
The spray operation is expected to begin on or after May 16, 2016 through June 15, 2016 or until completion.
- NOTICE – BOROUGH OF HAMBURG WATER USERS
Hydrants will be flushed during the week of May 2, 2016. Water may be discolored and water pressure low, but water is safe to drink.
- Hamburg Day – August 21 (INFO)
- Sussex County Office of Mosquito Control Information – please go to www.sussex.nj.us. ( Please find information under Mosquito Control in the Department heading)
- ANIMAL LICENSING DUE BY JANUARY 31, 2016
After which a late fee of $5.00 per animal , per month will be charged.
- ATTENTION – Hamburg Residents / Reverse 911 registration
Sussex County switched providers for the Reverse 911 notification system. The new system did not transfer information from the old system. As such we recommend that you re-register your contact information should you want to be a part of this emergency notification system. Go to the below listed website and follow registration instructions:
- The Borough of Hamburg has changed phone systems. When calling the borough please listen carefully as the options / extensions have changed.