Council Member Daniel Barr, Council Member Richard Krasnomowitz, Council Member John Burd, Mayor Paul Marino, Council Member Russell Law, Council Member Ronald Garrett, Council Member Mark Sena.
- Sussex County Day 2016, May 1st 12-4 PM
Sussex County Community College
Borough of Hamburg Vendors please see www.sussexcountychamber.org for more information
- NOTICE – BOROUGH OF HAMBURG WATER USERS
Hydrants will be flushed during the week of May 2, 2016. Water may be discolored and water pressure low, but water is safe to drink.
- Miss Hamburg, Little Mr. / Little Miss Hamburg contests will be held June 12th at 1 pm at the Hamburg School. (Applications)
- Hamburg Day – August 21 (INFO)
- Sussex County Office of Mosquito Control Information – please go to www.sussex.nj.us. ( Please find information under Mosquito Control in the Department heading)
- ANIMAL LICENSING DUE BY JANUARY 31, 2016
After which a late fee of $5.00 per animal , per month will be charged.
- ATTENTION – Hamburg Residents / Reverse 911 registration
Sussex County switched providers for the Reverse 911 notification system. The new system did not transfer information from the old system. As such we recommend that you re-register your contact information should you want to be a part of this emergency notification system. Go to the below listed website and follow registration instructions:
- The Borough of Hamburg has changed phone systems. When calling the borough please listen carefully as the options / extensions have changed.