Councilman Richard Krasnomowitz, Councilman Chris Fitzpatrick, Councilman John Burd, Mayor Paul Marino, Councilman Russell Law, Councilman Ronald Garrett, Councilman Mark Sena
- Please take notice that the July 16, 2018 meeting of the Hamburg Mayor and Council has been cancelled. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held on Monday, August 6,
2018, at 7:00 PM, Hamburg Municipal Building, 16 Wallkill Avenue, Hamburg NJ.
- NOTICE – We ask that all homeowners please refrain from blowing cut grass into public streets. It’s important to keep the storm drains clear of debris. including cut grass.
- The Sussex County Board of Elections is looking for poll workers. CLICK HERE for a current list of available new poll worker training classes. For more information call 973-579-0950 x 1591.
- Have FUN and get PAID while participating in democracy. Board of Elections training classes are being scheduled now – call Jeannie for more information 973-579-0950 x4 – INFO
- Public Service Promotion of New Jersey’s 2016 Hardest Hit Funding and Foreclosure Prevention Application – Money is available for eligible homeowners. Please go to: www.njhousing.gov/foreclosure