Council Member Daniel Barr, Council Member Richard Krasnomowitz, Council Member John Burd, Mayor Paul Marino, Council Member Russell Law, Council Member Ronald Garrett, Council Member Mark Sena.
- Hamburg Fire Department Clambake
Sunday, August 28th 12 Noon-5 P.M. at the pavilion
There will be raw and steam calms, salads, steak and other goodies. $40 per person (Beverages are included in ticket price)
Ask any firemen for tickets or call 973-827-5577 for information.
- Hamburg Fire Department 12th Annual Golf Outing
Monday, September 26th at Crystal Springs Golf Club
Contact 973-827-5577 for more information
- ***CONSTRUCTION ALERT @ POLICE DEPARTMENT***
ON MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2016 THE ENTRANCE RAMP AND STAIRWAY TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SCHEDULED TO BE REPLACED. THIS PROJECT WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK, DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER. DURING THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE.IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SERVICE SUCH AS PICKING UP POLICE REPORTS, FIREARM ID CARD APPLICATIONS, PARKING PLACARDS PLEASE CALL 973-827-6211 BETWEEN 8AM AND 3PM AND SPEAK WITH ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JANE FAHRENFELD TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. UPON ARRIVING AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT COME TO THE REAR PARKING LOT, CALL, IF YOU HAVE CELL PHONE AVAILABILITY, AND WE WILL MEET YOU AT THE BACK DOOR ENTRANCE TO ALLOW YOU ACCESS TO INFORMATION YOU REQUIRE.SHOULD YOU NEED OTHER POLICE SERVICES YOU SHOULD CALL 973-827-6211 OR IN AN EMERGENCY 911 AND AN OFFICER WILL MEET YOU AT THE BACK DOOR ENTRANCE.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT THE REPAIR WORK TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE IS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC SAFETY REASONS.
- 03-2016 – AN ORDINANCE FIXING THE SALARIES OF CERTAIN OFFICIALS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF THE BOROUGH OF HAMBURG, COUNTY OF SUSSEX, STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
- 2016 Gypsy Moth Control Program
The spray operation is expected to begin on or after May 16, 2016 through June 15, 2016 or until completion.
- Hamburg Day – August 21 (INFO)
- Sussex County Office of Mosquito Control Information – please go to www.sussex.nj.us. ( Please find information under Mosquito Control in the Department heading)
- ATTENTION – Hamburg Residents / Reverse 911 registration
Sussex County switched providers for the Reverse 911 notification system. The new system did not transfer information from the old system. As such we recommend that you re-register your contact information should you want to be a part of this emergency notification system. Go to the below listed website and follow registration instructions:
- The Borough of Hamburg has changed phone systems. When calling the borough please listen carefully as the options / extensions have changed.